Massage treatments to relieve pain and restore movement. Treating sports and muscular injury.
Loup Bodywork Clinic - Remedial Massage
Advanced Remedial Massage Therapist
Serving the Moneymore, Magherafelt, Castledawson, Coagh and Cookstown area.
The Benefits of Massage
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments? Useful for all the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defence system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller
- Relieve migraine pain.
Massage can help manage stress. This translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
- Arthritis sufferers note fewer aches and less stiffness and pain.
- High blood pressure patients demonstrate lower diastolic blood pressure, anxiety, and stress hormones.
Getting a massage can do you a world of good. And getting massage frequently can do even more. This is the beauty of bodywork. And remember: just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn't mean it is any less therapeutic. Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan, and work with me a fully trained and registered practitioner to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs.